This blog is to document my participation in Project 365.

I will take at least one photo a day and share it.

This is for me. This is my form of self expression.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 10


Ring My Bell
We bought this bell at a flea market in Amsterdam in March 2009.  I really wanted something special as a souvenir, not just some piece of commercial junk.  It's heavy and lugging it back to London and ultimately back to the US gave it a spot on our garage shelf.  It didn't seem to make much sense in hanging it in our rental.  Well, today it finally has a proper home. 
The girls want me to use it to call them to eat.  Jason thought it should go outside our front door.  I like it being in our main hallway where I will see it daily and remember our great European Adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I like the dinner bell idea and I think you should use it as such!

    ReplyDelete