This blog is to document my participation in Project 365.

I will take at least one photo a day and share it.

This is for me. This is my form of self expression.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 31- V's View


I generally take a lot of photos using my iphone throughout the day and often look back at the day's photos to choose one to post.  When I looked at Sunday's photos I came across this one which was unknowingly taken by my backseat passenger.  Currently we have 1 seat in the middle and 3 in the back.  To make things fair, the older 2 rotate who sits in the middle seat by whether it's an even or odd date.

Can't say I've seen the view from this perspective.  I thought my hair flipped under, not out.  (I'm not on my phone, I often drive with my hand holding my head.  Besides she had my phone to take the photo!)


No comments:

Post a Comment