This blog is to document my participation in Project 365.

I will take at least one photo a day and share it.

This is for me. This is my form of self expression.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 12


We went to the park this morning after trying the Library Storytime for 3-5 year olds.  There's a big difference between the different storytime levels.  We need to step back and go to the 2 year old version :)  After the drama subsided, we played at the park.  I've been wanting to try out my new camera even though I have very little idea as to how and use it's capabilities.  Between the very aggressive squirrels trying to get into my bag, a toddler who wants to stick her tongue out for every photo, freezing fingers and not knowing what I'm doing... I'm considering this shot a complete success.

1 comment: